Thursday, September 24, 2009

Elizabeth River Project Boat

The Elizabeth River Project Auction is something that I participated in last year. This is an auction where all of the artwork sold splits evenly between the artist and the project. A good win/win situation in my mind. The funds for the project are used to help clean up the Elizabeth River. I have to get this image in by tomorrow and there are still a few things that I want to do, but I will have to wait until this dries a bit further. Advanced bidding will be taking place and the piece can be viewed online. The pieces can also be viewed at Riverview Gallery in Portsmouth with a silent auction between Mon., Oct.5, through Thurs., Oct.8. Final bids and purchases will take place at the Riverfest on Saturday, Oct.10. Inquiries and questions call Eunice Holland at 757-686-1462 or Susanna Wilson at susanbythebay@msn.com.

No comments: