Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Sketch Out of Frustration


It has been so very long since I have had the time or place to paint, out of frustration today while waiting for yet ANOTHER person to show up, I yanked out some pastels and drew a quick sketch of these marvelous sunflowers. The garage is full of unwrapped paintings and more art stuff because I have not found a studio yet. As you might guess, real estate here is very precious and hard to find and I have learned that I am not the only artist struggling to find a place to work. All in due time, I am sure that it will work out and resolve itself. I have two 4x6 HUGE stretched canvas in my garage that Louis made for me in San Antonio that call to me daily to please gesso them and paint a big, juicy Sonoma landscape. So, send some good vibes this way and pray that a studio space that is just right will appear.

No comments: